Davidson Community Bible Church
Dave Hildebrandt - Pastor
Dave became the pastor of Davidson Community Bible Church in December 2011. Dave, his wife Shannon, and three boys Joshua, Andrew, and Caleb come to us from Saskatoon, where Dave used to drive a city bus. Dave likes to play music, and loves connecting with people over a cup of coffee. Dave also enjoys getting to hear what is going on in the lives of people, and how God may be up to. Dave also enjoys getting to share Spiritual truths from the Bible, and show how they relate to life today. He is presently finishing his Bachelor of Arts in Christian Studies from Briercrest College in Caronport Saskatchewan. If you want to meet with Dave, or contact him, please give him a call at the office or email!
About Davidson Community Bible Church
Davidson Community Bible Church is a gathering of everyday regular people in Davidson who are seeking to live for God, love Him, and love everyone we come in contact with. We are a small, yet friendly, casual, and easy going group, almost like a big family. We are a laid back church--no need to be dressed fancy (unless you want to), or feel like you have to have your life all together. None of us are perfect either. Simply, come just as you are - you are always welcome! If you are visiting Davidson, are new to the area, or are simply just looking to come to church, please feel free to check us out! We would love to meet you over coffee, and have you join us in our service!
If you are interested in knowing what specifically we believe, check out our beliefs page.
Have questions? Want to talk?
- Davidson Community Bible Church averages around 25 people attending weekly.
- We have people attending from nearby communities such as Bladworth and Craik.
- Our congregation is made up of people from all walks of life. We have many different careers represented in our church.
- Davidson Community Bible Church has a diverse age group. On average, 40% of our attendance comes from the under 15 age group, 35% being between roughly 30-60, and 25% being over 60.
- We are blended in music style, meaning that some weeks we do more contemporary, modern sounding music, and some weeks more traditional and hymns. We try to have a bit of something for everyone of all ages.